schnaps

Post your activation or rating change requests here.

Moderators: Zone Mods, Zone Admins

User avatar
nC_Andorin
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu 20. Oct 2011, 17:13

schnaps

Post by nC_Andorin » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 16:09

- 262 auf 3k runter
<__Spartakus__> allse mit der ruhe
Ich trade zu spät weil ich zu aggressiv spiele / spielen möchte... Das ist der Grund warum ich eben nur 12k bin... Naja gut bin ich halt nur so schlecht...

__Spartakus__ So 17. Apr 2016, 00:21

User avatar
nC_$kittle_
Posts: 3180
Joined: Mon 10. Oct 2011, 19:04
Location: München

Re: schnaps

Post by nC_$kittle_ » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 16:12

@saps_ NotLikeThis

still freepuntos

teutonic_tanks
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri 25. Dec 2015, 17:43

Re: schnaps

Post by teutonic_tanks » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 16:15

worse than slayer cmonBruh

saps_
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon 31. Mar 2014, 17:33

Re: schnaps

Post by saps_ » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 16:23

BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump

User avatar
nC_Andorin
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu 20. Oct 2011, 17:13

Re: schnaps

Post by nC_Andorin » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 16:25

If its false blame TaToH & Edler. LUL
<__Spartakus__> allse mit der ruhe
Ich trade zu spät weil ich zu aggressiv spiele / spielen möchte... Das ist der Grund warum ich eben nur 12k bin... Naja gut bin ich halt nur so schlecht...

__Spartakus__ So 17. Apr 2016, 00:21

saps_
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon 31. Mar 2014, 17:33

Re: schnaps

Post by saps_ » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 16:33

I don't mind being 3000, need some games to practice :D. But next time wait for more games in order to set a rating and not a statement after one game. Doesn't matter if it's TaToH and/or Edler. :D I think this will be more fair.

Have fun & 141414141414

User avatar
nC_Ann0r
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri 14. Oct 2011, 19:00

Re: schnaps

Post by nC_Ann0r » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:01

Wat?? Saps came back, won his first 4 games and then gets a downgrade? I also think he was already downgraded (when he came back last time?), because he used to be 15-1700 in the old zone (approx 3700 today). But i cannot tell, since i didnt see a single game yet.

User avatar
nC_PhilippHJS
Posts: 900
Joined: Sun 21. Dec 2014, 16:09

Re: schnaps

Post by nC_PhilippHJS » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:07

nC_Ann0r wrote:
Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:01
Wat?? Saps came back, won his first 4 games and then gets a downgrade? I also think he was already downgraded (when he came back last time?), because he used to be 15-1700 in the old zone (approx 3700 today). But i cannot tell, since i didnt see a single game yet.
+1

I think it was me who gave him a downgrade (like -500?) some days ago but I forgot to creat a new topic for that. I'm pretty sure he will be better than 3000 after a couple of games.
Dunedain44 wrote:Dune hat eigentlich immer recht, dem kann man blind vertrauen.

User avatar
nC_eru
nC Member
Posts: 2034
Joined: Sun 9. Oct 2011, 18:53
Location: Bremen

Re: schnaps

Post by nC_eru » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:30

nC_PhilippHJS wrote:
Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:07
nC_Ann0r wrote:
Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:01
Wat?? Saps came back, won his first 4 games and then gets a downgrade? I also think he was already downgraded (when he came back last time?), because he used to be 15-1700 in the old zone (approx 3700 today). But i cannot tell, since i didnt see a single game yet.
+1

I think it was me who gave him a downgrade (like -500?) some days ago but I forgot to creat a new topic for that. I'm pretty sure he will be better than 3000 after a couple of games.
Yes it was you and no one else. Shame on you Phil!

His main problems are, that he is slower than before his pause and that he doesn't know the new civs very good. Both things that will change very quickly. He probably needs +500 in 2-3 weeks.

saps_
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon 31. Mar 2014, 17:33

Re: schnaps

Post by saps_ » Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:46

nC_eru wrote:
Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:30
nC_PhilippHJS wrote:
Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:07
nC_Ann0r wrote:
Mon 1. Jul 2019, 17:01
Wat?? Saps came back, won his first 4 games and then gets a downgrade? I also think he was already downgraded (when he came back last time?), because he used to be 15-1700 in the old zone (approx 3700 today). But i cannot tell, since i didnt see a single game yet.
+1

I think it was me who gave him a downgrade (like -500?) some days ago but I forgot to creat a new topic for that. I'm pretty sure he will be better than 3000 after a couple of games.
Yes it was you and no one else. Shame on you Phil!

His main problems are, that he is slower than before his pause and that he doesn't know the new civs very good. Both things that will change very quickly. He probably needs +500 in 2-3 weeks.
Yes. After 3 weeks, cuz I'm going to vacation till then. ^|^

Post Reply

Return to “Activation and rating changes”