New player

Hier kann man sich für die nC Zone freischalten lassen.
Post your activation requests here.

Moderators: Zone Mods, Zone Admins

Post Reply
siporti
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue 11. Jun 2019, 19:52

New player

Post by siporti » Tue 11. Jun 2019, 19:59

Hi im siporti, im a 21 years old argentinian guy, with a fluent english. Ive been playing AoE for like 4 years, but i had a break in the middle and now (1 year ago) im back. Most people think argentinian dudes have very bad internet but thats not my case, i hope admin can check it by itself.
I have only played AoE in Voobly, so i dont have other platforms ratings. I think im like 1800 in voobly
Hope to see you around,
siporti

User avatar
nC_Ann0r
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri 14. Oct 2011, 19:00

Re: New player

Post by nC_Ann0r » Tue 11. Jun 2019, 23:22

Hi and welcome!
Would be nice if u can join our teamspeakserver TS new-chapter.eu (u got password via PM)
Just ask any nc-member or active nc-zone player if he can check on your ping to europe (whether its conctantly below 300ms). No offense and nothing personal, but thats a necessity after we had troubles and many complaints in the past.

Do you know anyone from the playerlist who can estimate a rating for you? (nczone#/players)

H4voc
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue 25. Aug 2015, 22:48

Re: New player

Post by H4voc » Fri 14. Jun 2019, 23:38

Hey siporti,

I activated you with 2.8k rating.

Have fun and check out the abc for nC-Starters :)

PS: According to Ganji he should have about 250 Ping but it seems to be "okay"

Macken
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon 17. Dec 2018, 20:34

Re: New player

Post by Macken » Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:36

(Jaaaa noch mehr Losung bei denen man sich nicht einloggen kann Kreygasm)

Hello and welcome - Im sure you will have a great time here, enjoy it.
Last edited by Macken on Sat 15. Jun 2019, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nC_eru
nC Member
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun 9. Oct 2011, 18:53
Location: Bremen

Re: New player

Post by nC_eru » Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:43

Macken wrote:
Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:36
Jaaaa noch mehr Losung bei denen man sich nicht einloggen kann Kreygasm
Maybe you should write your post in English so he is able to understand you and answer to you concerns? Apart from this, he has a confirmed ping of 250 to European players, which is totally ok, but still you wont even give him a chance?

Macken
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon 17. Dec 2018, 20:34

Re: New player

Post by Macken » Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:51

nC_eru wrote:
Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:43
Macken wrote:
Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:36
Jaaaa noch mehr Losung bei denen man sich nicht einloggen kann Kreygasm
Maybe you should write your post in English so he is able to understand you and answer to you concerns? Apart from this, he has a confirmed ping of 250 to European players, which is totally ok, but still you wont even give him a chance?
War doch offensichtlich ein Troll Post und soll ihn ja nicht davon abhalten sich einzuloggen!

User avatar
nC_Ann0r
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri 14. Oct 2011, 19:00

Re: New player

Post by nC_Ann0r » Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:59

Macken wrote:
Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:51
War doch offensichtlich ein Troll Post und soll ihn ja nicht davon abhalten sich einzuloggen!
"obvious" troll posts towards new zone members in the wrong language are not obvious.
I dont like subtextual populism.

Edit:
Macken wrote:
Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:36
(Jaaaa noch mehr Losung bei denen man sich nicht einloggen kann Kreygasm)

Hello and welcome - Im sure you will have a great time here, enjoy it.
VIEL BESSER! (L)

Macken
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon 17. Dec 2018, 20:34

Re: New player

Post by Macken » Sat 15. Jun 2019, 12:03

nC_Ann0r wrote:
Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:59
Macken wrote:
Sat 15. Jun 2019, 11:51
War doch offensichtlich ein Troll Post und soll ihn ja nicht davon abhalten sich einzuloggen!
"obvious" troll posts towards new zone members in the wrong language are not obvious.
I dont like subtextual populism.
Yes you are right, I edited my post and I apology for this.

Post Reply